If you need some quick cash to make it through the week
or to payday, where are you going to get the money? A bank is
not going to touch a small loan like that, and even if it did
it would take a week or two to process the application. At Classic
Jewelry & Pawn its quick, easy and a convenient way to get a loan.
Get the cash you need, when you need it, without any hassles.
Our loans are easier than you think.
Loans are based on your needs and on the loan value of personal
property you bring in to pledge.
While you have your loan,
the pledged merchandise in our possession is not for sale,
for use, or shown to the public. It is safe and secure in our
building or vaults, and awaiting your return to redeem it.
Your pledge will be sold ONLY if You choose not to
Merchandise pledged can range from a gold band to a motorcycle;
however most items pledged consist of fine jewelry, electronics,
musical instruments, quality tools, antiques and collectibles,
and other consumer goods.
- Bring in your merchandise to pledge.
- Tell us how much you would like to borrow.
- Our appraisers will evaluate the item(s) and discuss its loan value with you.
- Our appraiser will explain your loan terms.
- Present a valid, government issued photo ID.
Sign the required documents and collect your cash.
- Loans are held for two months and may be extended longer
by paying the interest only.
- You are given cash immediately when you get the loan, no
- No obligation to repay. Your pledged items are your only
- Loans as little as $5 up to $14,000 determined by your
needs and the item(s) you are pledging.
- The loan charges depend on the amount you need to borrow.
- No limit as to how many loans you can have at any given
o The highest loans for your jewelry.
o Open 6 days a week.
o Repayment schedules that will work around your schedule.
o We can hold your loan for up to two months without any payment.
Peace of Mind:
o Your collateral is secured in vaults and under constant protection.
o The best security systems in the industry.
o All interest rates regulated by the State
of Texas office of The Consumer Credit Commissioner.
o No loan applications, financial statements, credit checks,
calling your job. The loan is between
...you & us !
o All personal information is held in the strictest confidence.